Year in Review and Outlook
Capstone Partners Aerospace, Defense, Government, & Security 2021 Annual Report is now available for download below. The report combines discussion on the current environment with a review of last year, including Merger & Acquisition (M&A) activity.
Summarized in the line “Defense diversification and technology provide support as commercial aerospace hits pandemic plunge,” our report provides a wealth of information and perspectives, and discusses:
- M&A activity impacted by pressures on commercial aerospace
- Defense & technology transactions rebounded by year end
- Valuation multiples in private transactions remained strong
- Commercial aerospace eyes a return to the future
- Defense budget realities and technology advances
- Government IT rebounds with renewed focus on growth areas
- Cybersecurity challenges increase with pandemic
- Simulation & training supported by advancing technology
- Acquirers eye a reversal, while technology advances remain a consistent driver
To learn more about Capstone’s Aerospace, Defense, Government & Security Practice or to discuss the content of this report, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Have a question or want to get in touch? Contact Us by clicking on the button below!