Agriculture Investment Banking
Capstone's Agriculture Investment Banking Group is the leading advisor to privately-owned businesses seeking to achieve growth and liquidity in the Agriculture, AgTech, and Food Production segments.
At A Glance
Capstone Partners’ Agriculture Investment Banking Team provides M&A advisory, capital formation, and financial advisory services to the owners of middle market businesses in the agriculture industry. They have been actively engaged in some of the most significant ag and food processing transactions in recent history.
The team’s extensive transaction experience in agriculture spans wide range of sectors and subsectors including agricultural inputs, food production and AgTech.
Our Agriculture Investment Banking Team is actively engaged with industry leaders, associations, and buyers, representing innovative growers, processors and manufacturers at the foundation of the industry. With decades of relevant transaction experience and a global network, our senior bankers devote a high level of attention to every transaction ensuring the best possible outcome for our clients.
Areas of Focus
- Crop Inputs
- Animal Feeds
- Machinery & Equipment
- Support Services
- Supply Chain (storage, distribution, and transport of raw materials for growing and feeding)
- Growing & Feeding Operations
- Primary Processing & Packaging
- Agribusinesses (i.e., vertical operators)
- Logistics (storage, distribution and transport of agricultural products)
- Precision Farming
- Equipment & Automation
- Data Collection & Analytics
- New Growing Environments (i.e. controlled environments, vertical farming)
- Water Conservation Technologies
Recent Agriculture Investment Banking Transactions
Agriculture Investment Banking Team Leaders
Contact us to learn more about the services we offer to middle market agriculture companies.