Boston, MA – Capstone Partners, a leading middle market investment banking firm, is proud to announce its recognition at the Global M&A Network’s 4th Annual USA M&A Atlas Awards, held virtually on May 4, 2022. Global M&A Network is a diversified news, information media, and forums company, as well as the host of various prestigious awards ceremonies honoring top talent in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) space.
The annual USA M&A Atlas Awards recognizes the achievement of top-performing dealmakers, outstanding firms, and the best growth-delivering transactions.
Capstone’s professionals and advisory work have earned recognition through the following three awards:
- Private Equity M&A Deal of the Year: Polara Enterprises acquired by Vance Street Capital.
- Polara Enterprises is the leading original equipment manufacturer for technologically advanced and durable accessible pedestrian signals (APS), central control units, crosswalk buttons, and other pedestrian safety equipment utilized at traffic intersections and mid-block crossings.
- The transaction was led by Peter Nam and Samrat Karnik, Co-Heads of Capstone’s Industrial Technology Group.
- Education M&A Deal of the Year: Ogle School Holdings acquired by RLJ Equity Partners.
- Ogle School operates nine campuses providing cosmetology and esthetics education throughout Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio, TX, offering unparalleled part-time and full-time programs to a population of approximately 2,000 future beauty professionals.
- The transaction was led by Jacob Voorhees, Capstone’s Head of M&A, and Shawn Keenan, Managing Director in the Education & Training Group.
In addition, Capstone Partners was named USA Mid-Market Investment Bank of the Year for the third consecutive year at the USA M&A Atlas Awards.
“We kept the tradition of honoring outstanding firms, deals and dealmakers from the lower and middle market transactional communities. The winners exemplify excellence for executing transactions during very competitive deal activity of the past year. We appreciate their participation and wish them continued success,” said Shanta Kumari, CEO and Global Group Editor, Global M&A Network.
ABOUT GLOBAL M&A NETWORK
Global M&A Network produces high-quality “Intelligence Forums” and the world’s most prestigious M&A, Turnaround, and female leadership “Atlas Awards”. For more information, visit www.globalmanetwork.com.
ABOUT CAPSTONE PARTNERS
Capstone Partners is one of the largest independently owned investment banking firms in the United States. For over 20 years, the firm has been a trusted advisor to leading middle market companies, offering a fully integrated range of expert investment banking and financial advisory services uniquely tailored to help owners, investors, and creditors through each stage of the company’s lifecycle. Capstone’s services include M&A advisory, debt and equity placement, corporate restructuring, special situations, valuation and fairness opinions, and financial advisory services. Headquartered in Boston, the firm has 175+ professionals across the U.S. and an international presence including over 450 professionals in 43 countries. With 12 dedicated industry groups, Capstone delivers sector-specific expertise through large, cross-functional teams on a global basis. For more information, visit www.capstonepartners.com.
For More Information Contact:
Director of Marketing
Insights for Middle Market Leaders
Receive email updates with our proprietary data, reports, and insights as they’re published for the industries that matter to you most.