Boston, MA – Capstone Partners, a leading middle market investment banking firm, is pleased to announce the internal promotion of several of its distinguished professionals. The promotions include two Managing Directors, one Senior Director, six Directors, six Vice Presidents, and several Associates, and come amid a period of high growth for the firm.
Capstone professionals promoted to Managing Director:
- Shawn Keenan, Education & Training Investment Banking team
- Lisa Tolliver, Consumer Investment Banking team
Capstone professionals promoted to Senior Director/Director:
- Yogi Punjabi, Consumer Investment Banking team
- Sarah Doherty, Director of Research
- JR Gibbens, Private Capital Markets
- Brad Harrop, Debt Advisory Group
- Adam Morris, Debt Advisory Group
- Justin O’Malley, Financial Advisory Services, Special Situations Investment Banking
Capstone professionals promoted to Vice President:
- James Chamberlain, Corporate Investment Banking team
- Brianna Conway, Corporate Investment Banking team
- Brian Gerner, Corporate Investment Banking team
- John Matthews, Corporate Investment Banking team
- John Wilson, Chemicals Investment Banking team
John Ferrara, Founder and CEO of Capstone, said, “As we enter 2022 full steam ahead, the development and promotion of our people is crucial to Capstone’s success. We are thrilled to see our professionals grow and to recognize their successes. As we come off a record year and map out priorities for 2022, our people—and the important work they do—continue to be at the top of that list.”
Capstone saw record growth and activity in 2021, with deal volume more than doubling year-over-year, and aims to continue the trend into the new year. Recruiting, retaining, and recognizing individuals for their leadership and contributions continues to be a cornerstone of the company’s culture and strategy for future growth.
ABOUT CAPSTONE PARTNERS
Capstone Partners is one of the largest independently owned investment banking firms in the United States. For over 20 years, the firm has been a trusted advisor to leading middle market companies, offering a fully integrated range of expert investment banking and financial advisory services uniquely tailored to help owners, investors, and creditors through each stage of the company’s lifecycle. Capstone’s services include M&A advisory, debt and equity placement, corporate restructuring, special situations, valuation and fairness opinions, and financial advisory services. Headquartered in Boston, the firm has 175+ professionals across the U.S. and an international presence including over 450 professionals in 43 countries. With 12 dedicated industry groups, Capstone delivers sector-specific expertise through large, cross-functional teams on a global basis. For more information, visit www.capstonepartners.com.
For More Information Contact:
Director of Marketing
Insights for Middle Market Leaders
Receive email updates with our proprietary data, reports, and insights as they’re published for the industries that matter to you most.