Aggregates M&A Activity Poised For Growth
Capstone Partners released its April 2021 Rock Products Industry Update, reporting that merger and acquisition volume fell 36% YOY in 2020 as industry participants focused on defending revenues and managing liquidity, placing many acquisition pursuits on hold. However, year-to-date (YTD) transaction volume has demonstrated a resurgence with 23 deals announced or completed, nearly meeting prior year levels.
Also included in this report:
- How Aggregates public companies have performed in public markets
- Expectation for overall construction demand and project backlog levels
- Proprietary data on historic deal activity, valuation multiples, and trends
- Pricing and volume for aggregate materials in 2020 compared to prior years
- Outlook for transaction activity and industry performance
Have a question or want to get in touch? Contact Us by clicking on the button below!