Aggregates M&A Activity Poised For Growth
Capstone Partners released its April 2021 Rock Products Industry Update, reporting that merger and acquisition volume fell 36% YOY in 2020 as industry participants focused on defending revenues and managing liquidity, placing many acquisition pursuits on hold. However, year-to-date (YTD) transaction volume has demonstrated a resurgence with 23 deals announced or completed, nearly meeting prior year levels.
Also included in this report:
- How Aggregates public companies have performed in public markets
- Expectation for overall construction demand and project backlog levels
- Proprietary data on historic deal activity, valuation multiples, and trends
- Pricing and volume for aggregate materials in 2020 compared to prior years
- Outlook for transaction activity and industry performance
Insights for Middle Market Leaders
Receive email updates with our proprietary data, reports, and insights as they’re published for the industries that matter to you most.