Capstone has released its October 2020 merger and acquisition (M&A) update on the Packaging industry. The report is available for free download below.
The Packaging industry has displayed resiliency during COVID-19, driven by the accelerated adoption of e-commerce, consumer pantry loading, and demand for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and hygiene packaging solutions. Despite a challenging economic climate, packaging providers have continued to attract demand in defensible end markets while experiencing softness in industrial markets and discretionary goods.
The report highlights:
- Why M&A has Outpaced 2019 Levels
- How COVID-19 has Impacted E-Commerce Packaging
- Public Company Analysis Shows Mixed Results
- Strategic And Private Equity Buyer Breakdown
- Client Case Study: Acquisition of Laddawn, Inc. by Berry Global
Get instant access to reports like this as they’re published. Subscribe
Insights for Middle Market Leaders
Receive email updates with our proprietary data, reports, and insights as they’re published for the industries that matter to you most.