Year in Review and Outlook
Capstone Partners Aerospace, Defense, Government, & Security 2021 Annual Report is now available for download below. The report combines discussion on the current environment with a review of last year, including Merger & Acquisition (M&A) activity.
Summarized in the line “Defense diversification and technology provide support as commercial aerospace hits pandemic plunge,” our report provides a wealth of information and perspectives, and discusses:
- M&A activity impacted by pressures on commercial aerospace
- Defense & technology transactions rebounded by year end
- Valuation multiples in private transactions remained strong
- Commercial aerospace eyes a return to the future
- Defense budget realities and technology advances
- Government IT rebounds with renewed focus on growth areas
- Cybersecurity challenges increase with pandemic
- Simulation & training supported by advancing technology
- Acquirers eye a reversal, while technology advances remain a consistent driver
To learn more about Capstone’s Aerospace, Defense, Government & Security Practice or to discuss the content of this report, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Insights for Middle Market Leaders
Receive email updates with our proprietary data, reports, and insights as they’re published for the industries that matter to you most.