2020 Aerospace, Defense, Government & Security (ADGS) Mergers & Acquisitions Update
Capstone’s Aerospace, Defense, Government, and Security Team (ADGS) has released its annual 2020 ADGS Mergers & Acquisitions Update. Available for download below, the report combines discussion on the current environment and dramatic fall out from the COVID-19 pandemic; together with observations from those sectors less impacted; and a review of last year including Merger & Acquisition (M&A) activity.
Summarized in the line “Commercial Aerospace hits downdraft, Defense & Government find shelter,” our report provides a wealth of information and perspectives, and discusses:
- Observations from prior cycles
- Government assistance available
- Lenders dust off recession play book
- Steady level of M&A in 2019, surge in large transactions
- Multiple challenges facing Commercial Aerospace
- Steady outlook for Defense spending
- Resiliency in Government IT Services
- Continued growth in Cybersecurity
- Winners & losers in Simulation & Training
- Recession will hit M&A, but not all equally
To learn more about Capstone’s Aerospace, Defense, Government & Security Practice or to discuss the content of this report, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Insights for Middle Market Leaders
Receive email updates with our proprietary data, reports, and insights as they’re published for the industries that matter to you most.