Partner with Capstone at Inman Connect
Join Capstone Partners at Inman Connect, the premiere event for the residential real estate community.
Capstone can help navigate the short- and long-term opportunities and challenges facing your business. We offer unparalleled strategic advice and transaction execution through a deep understanding of your goals, your business, and the markets. Meet with the Real Estate Technology investment banking team during Inman Connect to connect, learn, and elevate your business.
- Event Dates: August 8 – 10, 2023
- Event Location: Aria Resort & Casino | Las Vegas, NV
- Event Website: events.inman.com
Why Meet With Capstone Partners at Inman Connect?
- Capstone Partners’ Real Estate Technology Investment Banking Team offers comprehensive financial advisory services tailored to every stage of your company’s growth.
- From potential exit transactions to equity raises, debt raises, and turnaround services, our specialized team provides expertise in all verticals of the Real Estate Technology sector, including Online Listing & Marketplaces, Mortgage Technology, Property & Facilities Management, Brokerage & Agent Tools, Construction Software, and Real Estate Data & Analytics.
- Partnering with Capstone’s Real Estate Technology team means gaining access to industry experts who understand the unique value propositions, valuation trends, and timeline considerations of the real estate technology market. No matter what stage of growth you are in, our team will analyze a full range of strategic options to help you achieve your long-term goals and advance your vision.
Common Questions Regarding Inman
What is Inman Connect and who would benefit from attending?
Inman Connect is the leading event for the residential real estate community. It’s a 3-day exploration and celebration of the rapidly evolving real estate marketplace. It’s where agents, brokers, executives, tech and finance professionals, entrepreneurs and investors, and more gather to learn, share, and forge essential relationships.
It’s the one place where, over the course of just a few days, attendees can form strategic partnerships, develop lucrative referrals, and gain insights on how new technologies are transforming the industry. Hear from 250+ pros from inside and outside the industry sharing their expertise to help owners build their business for long-term success.
Learn more about Inman Connect here and schedule a time to connect with Capstone at the event for an unrivaled opportunity to innovate, collaborate, and elevate your business at the most dynamic event of its kind.
Which Capstone Investment Bankers will be attending Inman Connect?
Capstone Managing Director Taylor Woodson will be attending Inman to connect with business owners, discuss industry trends, and provide insights on the current M&A landscape.
Taylor has nearly 20 years of investment banking experience advising FinTech, PropTech, and other high-growth technology businesses on a wide range of transactions, including sell-side and buy-side M&A, private capital raises, corporate divestitures, and debt/equity financings.
Prior to Capstone, Taylor was a senior member of Truist Securities’ FinTech practice within its broader Technology investment banking group. While at Truist Securities (formerly SunTrust Robinson Humphrey), Taylor co-led the investment bank’s coverage of the Bank Technology, Capital Markets Technology, and Financial Data & Information Services subsectors of its FinTech practice and led the firm’s coverage of the Real Estate Technology and Mortgage Technology subsectors.
He’ll be joined by Chris Hastings, Managing Director and Head of Equity Capital Markets at Capstone, where he focuses on the firm’s origination and distribution capabilities for clients looking to raise equity capital. He has over 25 years of investment banking experience raising equity capital for companies across numerous industries and has helped raise $20 billion globally for clients for growth and expansion, vehicle formation, rollup and industry consolidation strategies, recapitalizations, acquisitions, and dividends and refinancings.
Prior to joining Capstone, Chris was a Managing Director in Equity Capital Markets at Houlihan Lokey. He also was the head of the Equity Private Placement Group at DC Advisory/Signal Hill and has previously held equity private placement positions at Credit Suisse, Bear Stearns, and Cantor Fitzgerald.
Schedule a time to connect with the Taylor at the show to learn more about the current trends in Real Estate Technology M&A and gain insights into the buyer landscape.
Or schedule a time to connect with Chris to learn more about how our Equity Capital Markets team can help you navigate the current fundraising landscape.
How can Real Estate Technology Business Owners benefit from partnering with Capstone?
Capstone’s Real Estate Technology Investment Banking team is an industry thought leader in real estate technology M&A, helping clients maximize value through strategic insights and access to buyers.
By tracking consolidation activity across sector verticals, we stay up to date on the most targeted areas for investment and forward-thinking acquirers. As a result, we receive regular inquiries from firms seeking entry into the expansive real estate technology space.
Our deep expertise and ongoing engagement within the industry provide key insights into trends, buyer preferences, and value drivers that reinforce client negotiating positions. We are also active in the market with multiple mandates that keep us informed on the current deal environment.
Leveraging this market intelligence, we maintain strong relationships with strategic acquirers and institutional investors seeking to capitalize on growth in the Real Estate Technology sector. Our full-service M&A approach aims to deliver the optimal outcome for clients. We address the full lifecycle of the business, leading to a comprehensive transaction process to achieve maximization of value in an exit transaction. A sampling of recently closed deals is available below.
In addition, Capstone has developed a full suite of corporate finance solutions, including M&A advisory, debt advisory, financial advisory, and equity capital financing to help privately owned businesses through each stage of the company’s lifecycle, ranging from growth to an exit transaction.
- Online Listing & Marketplaces
- For-Sale & Rental Listings
- Marketplace & Auction Platforms
- Home-Services Networks
- Mortgage Technology
- Loan Origination, Servicing, and Trading Software
- Appraisal & Settlement Tech
- Property & Facilities Management
- Lease, Accounting & Property Management Software
- Asset & Energy Management
- Brokerage & Agent Tools
- CRM & Lead Generation Software
- Transaction Management Technology
- Virtual Tours & Showings
- Construction Software
- Project Management Software
- Vendor & Bid Management
- Financing Payments
- Real Estate Data & Analytics
- Property Data
- Sale & Lease Comps
- Hazard/Climate Risk
Explore Capstone's Insights for Real Estate Technology Companies
Our award-winning Market Intelligence team and experienced investment banking professionals regularly produce proprietary market intelligence and insights to help you manage your business and capitalize on opportunities. Here are some selections we think will be of interest as you navigate the current market:
- Financial Technology M&A Update – May 2023
- Capital Markets Update – Q1 2023
- Middle Market M&A Valuations Index
- How to Prepare Your Business for a Recession
- Global M&A Trends Survey Report (2022-2023)
- How to Value a Company: 3 Key Methods | Capstone Partners
- How to Prepare Your Business For Sale
- Turnaround & Restructuring for Business Stability
- Step-by-Step Guide to the M&A Process
- Do Mergers and Acquisitions Create Value?
- How Does an Investment Bank Get Paid?
- What Type of Buyer is Right for Your Business?